France is has been offering scholarship programs to deserving Filipinos. For the academic year 2018-2019, the deadline for the submission of application will be on April 13, 2018 at 4PM. The examination will be on September 2018.
PhilFrance Scholarship Eligibility requirements
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen and presently living in the Philippines during the time of application
- He or she must be a graduate or a graduating student from a college institution in the Philippines
- Applicants for Master’s degree programs must be not more than 42 years and those who will take the Doctoral degree programs must be not more than 40 years old
- Applicants for Master’s degree must hold a Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree for Doctoral degree applicant
- Has strong academic record and is knowledgeable enough to pursue study and research in a graduate program
- Has good moral character and in good health
- No pending c******l charges in the Philippines
- Willing to fulfill the terms and conditions stated in the scholarship grant
Who is Eligible for PhilFrance Scholarship Programs
The applicant may choose from any eligible programs offered by the CHED-PhilFrance scholarships including the following:
- A graduate program for both Master’s and PhD from a higher institution in France
- The applicants are allowed to submit more than one application to any program of their choice, but the scholarship only covers the registration costs of state-regulated courses.
Application requirements for PhilFrance Scholarship
The applicant must complete the application materials required by the CHED-PhilFrance scholarship.
- Curriculum Vitae (not more than 2 pages) that included the details of academic and professional experience
- Academic essay (not exceeding to 750 words) that points out the reasons for his or her intention to study in France and how it will benefit the Philippine academia
- Academic transcripts (certified true copy)
- Proof of completed application or letter of acceptance
- Re-entry action plan issued by CHED
- French proficiency test results (optional)
You may also read: How to Apply for DOST Scholarship