Here the easiest ways of checking your monthly PAG-IBIG contribution and payment history thru online.
The government is making all efforts to simplify transactions in every department. With the strong political will of the current administration, the projects related to this have been plausible and satisfactorily implemented.
Since we are in the technology age, the use of the internet has also been a breakthrough in government institutions. Based on personal experience, The Home Development Mutual Fund (HDMF) or more commonly known as PAG-IBIG is one of the departments which has the friendliest staff and smoothest flow of processing certain government transactions. Their instructions are posted very clear on large tarpaulins and even the queue at the elevator is being managed properly.
Here are the simplest ways on how to keep track on your monthly Pag-IBIG contribution and payment history for loans.
- You may proceed to pagibigfundservices.com Supply your name and PAG-IBIG number in order to get the information that you need. Check their e-services for transactions like, membership and employer registration, kasambahay unified registration, housing and loan payment, loan applications, online payments via credit cards, short term filing and mp2 status enrolment. Just remember that local voluntary and employees cannot do online verification, as this feature was made especially for OFW’s.
- You may also send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You would need to supply your name (also maiden name), previous and current employers’ information and address of your employer who is asking for the information.
- If you need a faster inquiry process, you may chat with PAG-IBIG staff via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and at facebook.com/PagIBIGFundHDMF for your concerns.
- For those who are not so tech-savvy, you may call their hotline number at (02) 724-4244 or send a text message of your inquiries to 0917-8884363 and 0918-8984363.
- For processing of loan payments, you may download your billing statement from your PAG-IBIG online account. You may also process online payment transaction using Metrobank direct.
- For those who have existing housing loans, you would need to provide your Housing Loan number, full name (last and first) and the Captcha code.
Pag-IBIG Contribution Table 2018
|Monthly Compensation||Membership Savings (Contribution)|
|Employee||Employer (if any)|
|₱1,500 and below||1%||2%|
Here is a brief of explanations on how Pag-IBIG contribution table works;
So if you are an employee and are receiving a salary of more than P5,000 per month, an amount of P100 will be automatically deducted from your wage each month as your contribution for Pag-IBIG. Your employer, on the other hand, is also obligated to pay his or her share of P100 on your behalf, making it a total of P200 per month.
Note: For those who don’t know the Pag-IBIG is an acronym which stands for Pagtutulungan sa Kinabukasan: Ikaw, Bangko, Industria at Gobyerno. Do you have additional information to share regarding on how to check PAG-IBIG Contribution online? Share it and write a comments down below.