CENOMAR or Certificate of No Marriage is a civil document that serves as evidence of singleness, thus it is also called as Certificate of Singleness. This document certifies that an individual has not been married legally or signed in any marriage contract. As you read more, you will learn how to get cenomar online just follow the step below.
Usually, engaged couples who are planning to get married are requesting a copy of CENOMAR as one of the requirements when applying for Marriage License. A couple is not allowed to have church or civil wedding without a marriage license.
CENOMAR is also one of the documents required when applying for work overseas particularly if the employer is requesting for it.
Where to get CENOMAR?
The Philippine Statistics Authority is the agency authorized to issue CENOMAR and other civil documents. Just like getting other civil documents, you can get CENOMAR in any of the three ways listed below:
- Census Serbilis Outlet
This is so far the fastest way to get CENOMAR. All you have to do is to request for an application form, fill it out and proceed to the cashier for the processing fee. Make sure to bring a valid ID. The CENOMAR will be available within 4 to 7 working days.
- SM Business Center
Another option where you can request for CENOMAR is at SM Business Center. The process of application is the same to the Serbilis Center. You need not wait too long in lines, but the CENOMAR is available within 2 to 4 weeks. Make sure to bring the claim stub during the schedule of release.
- Online e-Census
The PSA has an online facility where you can request for CENOMAR. Here’s how:
- Visit ecensus.com.ph and click the link “Click here to request now”.
- The “Terms and Conditions” page will appear and click the “I Accept” button.
- Fill-up the necessary information in the Contact and Delivery Form. Make sure to give your name, contact numbers and address. Once done, click the “Next” button.
- A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Check for the correctness of the details before clicking the “Confirm” button.
- The “Request Summary” page will appear and click the appropriate box corresponding to your request.
- Fill-out the online application form for CENOMAR with the necessary details and you’ll be asked about the number of copy requested. After providing the entire required information click the “Save” button and proceed to the next page.
- All the details will appear for confirmation. Check the entire page again and hit the “Confirm” button.
- Click the “Submit” button and proceed to payment.
- There are different payment options either through credit card, UnionBank, Banco de Oro, or Bayad Center. If you will pay through accredited Bayad Center or banks, make sure to print the “Acknowledgement” page by clicking the “Print” link.
The cost for requesting CENOMAR through e-Census is Php430 per copy and will be delivered within 13 days.
Latest updates regarding CENOMAR fees:
Effective February 2, 2018 Philippine Standard Time, the new fees shall be:
For requests for delivery within the Philippines:
PHP 330.00 per copy for Copy Issuance requests
PHP 430.00 per copy for CENOMAR requests
For requests for delivery to other countries:
USD 20.30 per copy for Copy Issuance requests
USD 25.30 per copy for CENOMAR requests
Requests made before February 2, 2018 but paid on/after February 2, 2018 shall be subject to the new fees.
The increase in fees is pursuant to Section 12 of BIR Revenue Regulations No. 4-2018 – Rules and Regulations Implementing the Documentary Stamp Tax Rate Adjustment Under Republic Act No. 10963, Otherwise Known as the “Tax Reform For Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law”.