The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation or PhilHealth made a hassle free payment for their members through online. PhilHealth online payment is accessible via online wherein all members who want pay their philhealth contributions may consider using the online transactions.
Here is a simple way how to go to PhilHealth Online Payment
- Go to philhealth.gov.ph/services/ my philhealth portal where you can see the list of online services.
- Below the portal click the Electronic Payment Facilities which provides employers with access to ACAs with online payment facilities.
List of PhilHealth Online Payment Electronic Facilities
- OneHUB (Unionbank Of The Philippines)
- Expresslink (Bank Of The Philippine Islands)
- Citiconnect (Citibank)
- Digibanker (Security Bank)
e-Gov (Bancnet) PhilHealth Online Payment
- Asia United Bank
- China Banking Corporation
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- East West Banking Corporation
- Metropolitan Trust & Bank Company
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- RCBC Savings Bank
You can also visit the PhilHealth website online services for more details and offered services.
You May Read Also: