Celebrity couple, Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna recently posted a picture of their Baby Tali enjoying the pool with her dad. Do you know that this cute bundle of joy of Vic and Pauleen seems to be advanced for her age? She will be turning two in November but she already knows most of the letters in the alphabet.
The proud parents shared this news through their Instagram post. It can be seen in the video that Tali was watching an educational video on alphabets. While watching the video, the toddler can be heard reading along. She knows most of the letters and although she can’t pronounce it perfectly yet, she understands what she is watching.
The netizens are expecting that Baby Tali’s parents will be posting more video’s on her reading and perhaps, counting, progress. Baby Tali is the firstborn of Vic Sotto and Pauleen Luna although Vic has other kids from previous relationships. The love story of Tali’s parents is kind of cute. Pauleen was one of the contestants in the Little Miss Philippines competition in Eat Bulaga where Vic is one of the hosts. Decades later, Pauleen became one of the show’s hosts and the couple eventually fell in love with each other.
Signs that a child’s development is advanced;
- Enjoys spending time and talking with older people
- Strong personality and determination even on simple things
- Good memory and learns easily
- Curious about the world around them
- Understand the cause and effect of things/situations
- Have good language skills / able to communicate about what they want or doesn’t want
- Shows interests in hobbies even at a very young age
- Loves to read (even reading of fairy tale books is a sign)
- Full of energy and knows how to have fun and enjoy